Original topic:

Finally able to install one ui 5 on my s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 08-31-2022 12:02 AM)
PrakashDiwakar
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Working so smooth, transition and animations are really so smooth now. Will use more and update later. 

You can also install manually, read at below url.

Galaxy S
Yes , you need to first update to cvh7, that also available on xda but in different forum.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/cvh7-august-galaxy-s21-ultra-5g-official-firmware-sm-g998b-29th-a...
Galaxy S
Those who are wondering to install manually please refrain from that cause it's not stable for S22 users yet on top of that S21 comes with exynos 2100.
So be careful not to brick your S21.

If anyone still want to do it then you can.
Darshan464
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Didn't find the cvh7 link on that thread
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Battery backup?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Looks same till now as earlier.
0 Likes
Scott
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Working with no issues so far... I have installed beta updates from the time Samsung has started one... let's accept the fact that beta updates are meant to have issues so that it is fixed in future updates and roll out stable one... members who are concerned about issues, please wait for stable build. Android 13 is about fine tuning and no major changes... yes few icons and transition are faster.
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Did they change anything on the notification bar? Or still the same boring mono color icons?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
there are many changes in notifications in one ui 5. Not sure what you are looking for.
0 Likes
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Like the battery, Network strength indicator. Are they still black and white or colored now? And the icons that appear in the notification bar when there is a notification, are they in the original icon color or again just plain black and white? I am looking at those things. And what about the charging and battery animation when a charger is plugged in? Any visible changes there?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
only notification bar icons are changed but all other battery networl strength, battry charging animiations are not having any change.
Have you used Good lock samsung app, i think with that may b its possible.
0 Likes