Original topic:

Do we have any positive report of S23 ultra after 6.1??

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
SamPro
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Hello,

I had been getting 6.1 update notification for last 1 month, but due to the bugs and all didn't took the risk of updating it. 

Just wondering do anyone has got a positive response till date after April 2024 update post 6.1 ?? If yes, then I would take the punt to upgrade.

7 Comments
subham05
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
From last 1 month I didn't get any bug or battery draining problem. Don't know why others said..
SamPro
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Thanks for the information. Any specific steps you took post upgrading? Hard reset or anything as such?
subham05
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Nothing.. currently my SOT from last charge 7 hrs approx without gaming.. my charging limit 15-90%
5zaan
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Dont update...camera and charging speed got worst
Wait for the next update. Hope samsung will fix this
Rutu2123
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
No issue in normal use. Yet i Dont check with heavy use and gaming.
0 Likes
SamPro
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I don't play games on my phone. I just use it for LinkedIn, a few chat apps, my work email, video streaming, and the camera and video calling when I'm traveling.
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we want to inform you that the software update is developed to enhance the performance or stability of the smartphone and it is fully tested in different stages. The issue could occur due to usage and various other factors, in case there is any kind of issue that occurs after the update then we are always helping our customers to resolve their issues. So you can freely update your device.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes