Original topic:

Confused 🤔 Passing the Buck Story

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 05:53 PM)
Cybusiness
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I was looking for S21 Ultra Leather case which has not much stock since launch. Couple of days back  i got a stock alert but when I added to cart it shows "ITEM CANNOT BE PURCHASED".

1. When I called samsung support they asked me to drop a mail with screenshot. - I dropped the mail and was awaiting for reply 😐
2. No response. I had a live chat with customer support. They asked me to check in stores which I already did and no stock with them 🙄
3. Yesterday I got a reply mail to uninstall the app and reinstall and try again. I did and the issue exist and sad part is the same error comes in other device. I replied the same over mail😬
4. Today I got a mail no stock online and check the stores.🤪. The store guys tell they have not received stocks till date and asking me to check online app. 😳
5. I went to samsung site to escalate on this pre defined dumb replies and I got a email id of service head India and dropped a mail explaining the full story 🧐
6. He replied to write to samsung estore customer support 🤯.The same email id where i started. Below screenshot for you reference.
7. Next if I am writing to their CEO as per their site (Refer 2nd Screen Shot), should I write direcly or continue to find their Samsung estore CEO. 🤐

Is their any issues in my communication. Your views please. 

10 Comments
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes