Original topic:

Camera sensor shift issue S23Ultra

(Topic created on: 04-05-2024 07:34 PM)
TSeries
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Will Samsung acknowledge this issue and fix with software or is it a Hardware issue?
They say they will fix with software but not happening.
Even after 6.1 its still the same.

9 Comments
Prashantbgh
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
S 22 ultra me bhi hai bhai...Samsung walon ne abhi tak koi bhi update me fix nahi Kar raha.. Pata nahi kyun yeh log hume hi kasoorwar thaherane me tule huye hain. Jaise ki humne hi galti Kar di hai.
SHOM_S23U
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Ofcourse this lens shift issue exists for me and. one ui 6.1 degraded camera s23 ultra Colours are very dull even 30,000 redmi phone performs well. Because they killed all s23 ultra users camera in one ui 6.1 to make cheap tactics to show off s24 ultra is good. But we paid nearly 1 lakh for s23 ultra and we deserve worst quality photos. Image colour processing is absolutely dull. Previously in one ui 5.1 the camera is best in class and better than i phone 14 pro max. Now its worse than cheapest redmi phone. In one ui 6.1
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Same fate waits s24 users as s25 launch nears and it will go on and on as it has become a trend.

Do not worry.
0 Likes
SHOM_S23U
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes we need to beware of recommending or choosing samsung next time.
0 Likes
SHOM_S23U
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Apple is always best than samsung since samsung flopped s23 ultra camera in one ui 6.1
0 Likes
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
It's not like that.. Every company nowadays ruin smartphone with update so user is forced to buy new phone.

It has become common now.
0 Likes
S23ultra5g
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Samsung will listen our problem and solve it don't worry 😉
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding. This will help us to investigate further and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
TSeries
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Already done that.