Original topic:

Bugs On S21 FE exynos after One UI 6.0 Update

(Topic created on: 12-21-2023 04:19 PM)
Rishiiiiiiiiiiii
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Since Updating my device to One UI 6.0 Yesterday I've been majorly facing 2 issues/bugs on my Galaxy S21 Fe Exynos 

1:- while playing codm, ping suddenly goes to 200 outta nowhere while being on all 4 networks that being Wifi 5g,2.4g and Data on 5g and LTE which was not the case with One UI 5.1.

2:- while being on the recent apps drawer, if I'm trying to close the apps behind the app at the front, I'm unable to do so no matter how much I try. I simply have to lock and again unlock my device and then the problem gets solved!

If anyone else faces any other issue kindly let me know and let's help those who still haven't updated their device!

10 Comments
Maaz28
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
S21 5g me kab aayega
Galaxy S
Issi week me
0 Likes
Maaz28
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Aagya
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Mubarakan bhayy
Rushabh22
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Do factory reset once after OS update so you can feel smooth experience.
I'm also facing some issue like slow animation and touch sensitivity is not good. Wifi calling problem. I'm also going to reset device on weekend and then see.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Okay I'll try
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding and report this issue with the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
AnandChavan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Samsung keyboard keeps crashing, even when I'm not using keyboard
0 Likes
AnandChavan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Exchange calendar not synchronizing automatically even when auto sync is on