Original topic:

#BoycottSamsung #MoneyMongers #GreenlineScreens

(Topic created on: 05-05-2024 11:55 AM)
shebzz
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Details of Samsung devices I used in the past till now. 
To all the samsung members and to those who wish to become one. I would like to share my long 12 years experience with Samsunghat mobiles. I got my first android phone in 2012 and that was my first ever Samsung device and I still remember it was a device called S Advance. And from there I have used 6 mobile devices from Samsung all high end models of the corresponding years, Note 4, Note 9, Note 10 Ultra, Note 20 Ultra and finaly S21 Ultra. Until last the month of November, 2023 there was no issue with the phone, then came an usual update and I updated my phone and all of a sudden out of nowhere a green line showed upon my screen. I contacted the customer service and they told me to do certain things which I followed and after that I used an option called EMAIL CEO on the Samsung India website. And some official person concated me his name was Kishore V and after lots of arguments and talks I got an offer that, for the 25,000 Rs worth display they would give a discount of 21,000 Rs amd I only need to pay the GST of the bill which is 4000 Rs. I agreed and they took my phone and after a week they returned my product and said they are unable to arrange my part. So, take the device back and they will inform me when the part is available. After waiting for 6 months I recently heard a news that April, 2024 is the last day to get the free screen replacement from Samsung. I tried to contact again and I gave them a very reasonable suggestion to them if they can't arrange the part give the discount they already offered as a samsung discount voucher so that I can use it to buy a new galaxy device. I guess this is a very reasonable suggestion from my side. But they said they can't do that. Considering the amount of money they spend on marketing, giving free devices to youtube reviewers and all they can't just give a solution to a customer who paid money to buy their product and use it.

News on what one plus is offering their customers.

Email sent by Mr. Kishore V from Samsung higer level Management

Last email from Gowri Shankar Samsung higer level Management.

11 Comments
sakuya_bob
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
First, try contacting the service center. If they don't help or ask for a large sum of money, simply register a complaint on the NCH app for assistance. For more details, refer to my latest community post.