Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Battery Drain, Overheating

(Topic created on: 05-14-2023 03:45 PM)
Akshay1902
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

I'm not getting any response from Samsung regarding the issue, 2 Tines I called them and through the smart tutor app they checked my phone but still they are unable to find, which application is this.
This app is consuming 25-35% battery after 100% charging neither it has limit background option nor any option to remove it. If anyone is experiencing the same please suggest the solution.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
Maybe a app that you installed unknowingly, Factory reset the phone.

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Comments
Abhishek_54
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Have you tried resetting your phone. I think it might help
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
Maybe a app that you installed unknowingly, Factory reset the phone.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Let us know whether your problem was solved or not.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Go to settings > apps > first select show system apps > on top right corner search for media > you get option of mobile data and battery. From mobile data turn off allow background data usage and from battery select restricted. If this doesn't work then factory reset your device
0 Likes
Akshay1902
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Already done, still no improvement
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Then better factory reset your phone, could be some problem with this media service. Do scan your phone if you have any apk installed
0 Likes
Akshay1902
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes sure, I'm also thinking for that. And as I said all the security software of the device, and the customer support, no one is able to find what is that?
They checked the software whether it is offical or not, battery is safe ir not, but everything is in good condition
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I can see media service in my phone too but might be the service is corrupt or could be any other reason too
0 Likes
Rinzzlerr
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Are you using any backup service? Onedrive or google photos? If it is your first time using them, it would backup all the photos in your storage. Usually this media service does that. And till everything is backedup it will keep on running. Once the data is backed up, it would run only occassionally to identify any additions or changes and backup only them.
0 Likes