Original topic:

Bad service from Samsung

(Topic created on: 05-02-2024 05:21 PM)
kdb13
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I've an S21 FE and it's still in warranty. It's back panel was starting to come off (a slight opening was visible below the camera module). So, I sent the phone to service centre and they re pasted the back panel. 

But, some color was removed from the inside at the bottom right corner of the back. See the attached image. When I told them why did this happen, they said some water might have gotten inside when the crack was open. But as per my knowledge, there was no such scenario at all.

Moreover, they are denying to replace the back panel in warranty as it comes undercosmetics.

I mean, why? It shouldn't matter as long as the phone is under warranty, and moreover it was the service's fault. The back panel was fine when I sent it for repair.

Please, Samsung I would like a free replacement.

3 Comments
Asadeep
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am also facing the same issue. The ongoing woes with my Samsung S21 have led me to doubt the brand altogether. It's disheartening to see the flagship S series fall short of its premium promise.
oldy5647
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Let be this lesson for you, from next time take some photo/Video proof before giving the product to service center as they often don't accept their mistakes.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to please share your contact details and job sheet number on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes