Original topic:

Auto Dimming

(Topic created on: 06-26-2024 02:25 AM)
KJMHAOKIP
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Why the Auto Dim hasn't fixed yet, Whenever I played Games my Screen goes to Auto Dim even after turning off the Auto Dim and enabling the Extra Brightness and Disabling the Dark Mode ,it still goes to Auto Dim?
7 Comments
JSS28
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Some power saving mode is on
0 Likes
JSS28
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Or could be because of heating
0 Likes
JSS28
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Thermal guardian app of Samsung could be responsible check this app and go and off this1719363401271_1719363401250_0.jpg
0 Likes
KJMHAOKIP
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Can't find any app call Thermal Guardian on my S24 Ultra
0 Likes
JSS28
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Then Samsung could fix via software update if its there in every S24 ultra but if only ur device then u must check yourself
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Curz
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Literally the same issue with A52s. I restart smartphone on full brightness, but suddenly the screen dims within a few seconds. Auto brightness is off. Have been complaining about this issue since last year but no fix.