Original topic:

Android 10

(Topic created on: 11-30-2019 12:38 PM)
rukon
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
So there is no mention that S8 will get 10 update..m20 is getting it....wow great.... time to change to other Brand
6 Comments
VKKR
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yups
0 Likes
ram06
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
s8 , s8 plus & note 8 already received 2 major updates ( android 8 & android 9).
I think they won't get android 10.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I dont know why people are wanting update do you guys dont have any fun on using your s8 even with the pie you guys are beggers in the community
Galaxy S
S8 offered way more for what you paid during that time..
The competitor for S8, iPhone 8 and 8 plus launched in September, dint even have half of the features which S8 offered. And please stop comparing Samsung to apple.
S8 has IP68 waterproof, Iris scanner, Fingerprint sensor, Quadhd superamoled display, headphone jack, AKG earphones, wireless charging, fast charger included in the box etc.. iPhone 8 and even the iPhone x launched on November 2017 didn't have half of the thing which samsung offered. I'm a guy
who gets bored of tech in a while. I change smartphone once in 4 years. I dont know about others. For me Samsung is always the best choice. I still use my Galaxy S6, with android Nougat. It just works fine for me, with best in class camera and design.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
and I still use my note 8000 with android 4.4 kitkat and I dont have any problem with that I have been using that device for 7.5 years
abhi2700835
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
s8 already got 2 major os upgrade
0 Likes