Original topic:

ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE SAMSUNG CUSTOMERS

(Topic created on: 06-16-2022 06:09 PM)
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
This is an effort to assemble all green line issue customers under one thread. 

All who have been affected by the green line issue, PLEASE POST YOUR ISSUE ONCE AGAIN in this Thread.

This will help us represent the issue collectively. 
Let's try and fight hard.

Friends, do ourselves a favor.
Once in a while, search GREEN LINE ISSUE / DISPLAY ISSUE in this app. 
Whoever has posted his grievance as individual thread, ask him to join this thread and post their grievance here.
Invite them by Just pasting this below message in their individual threads.
Everyone, pls support in this small activity so that we can assemble as much affected customers as possible.

Please join this thread to represent the issue collectively. Thread/ post name: ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE CUSTOMERS. Please post / copy paste your grievance once again in this group. 

Samsung Please Stop Ignoring 1000s of Affected Buyers #S20PlusBroken #samsung #samsungGalaxy - Sign the Petition!https://chng.it/zD2R8pdpRq

235 Comments
rithvhik
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Come and pls join If you are facing the same issue
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Rithvhik, you can also cover some groups pls.
Please join this thread to represent the issue collectively ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE CUSTOMERS. Post your grievance once again in this group.
0 Likes
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Bro, pls support by doing what I have requested in my new posts in this same thread.
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
You will need to put more effort to assemble all. Just search "s20 plus display ". You will get at least 100 posts. Comment and msg them all, by giving this link. Otherwise, you will get a maximum of 10 comments. That's it.
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I have covered more than 100 threads till march. JAN AND feb remaining. I have sent invite in each of those individual threads.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Well done. Let's hope everyone will respond. Once all of them respond, try to make a Twitter post by tagging everyone of them.
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I don't have a Twitter account. Once assembled could you help me with that job?
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Sure I will do that. We have already made quite some tweets and as a result C4etech YouTube channel picked up this issue and made a video.

This is the link for a similar post I made about 3 months ago. Some links in this post may help you.
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Tech-Talk/Samsung-is-losing-credibility-unfortunately/td-p/10993...
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
While going through the threads, I saw your efforts. Good job bro 👏. Now once again we will try.