A major fault in S10 display

(Topic created on: 05-25-2019 02:26 PM)
Vikashanu33
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

tata app...no word is fully visible. Letters are half visible

Phonepe app. Numbers are not showing... This is galaxy s10

HDFC payz app... Words are half visible see cards and bill pay. 

There is a major manufacturing fault in Galaxy S10 mobile handset. Even after spending Rs 66000/- the visibility/display of letters in almost all the apps is faulty. The letters/words do not appear completely, they are only partially visible. I have done all types of settings. I have increased and decreased font size, but nothing is working. See the attached screenshots and photographs. In Whatsapp statuses, the last two lines are not visible in S10 whereas they can be seen in other mobiles

Screenshot of my WhatsApp status posted from galaxy S10... Last two lines not visible.

0 Likes
27 Comments
rh7
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
It's not s10 problem it's app problem. stop being an idiot and report the developer.
0 Likes
Vikashanu33
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
This problem of display is there even in play store... And please mind your language.
SandipG6
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Do a factory hard reset. Its not any manufacturing fault, its a software issue. There might be some glitch in ur system. Check if your Screen Resolution is set to Max settings(QHD+) or not under Display settings in Settings app. If that doesn't solve the issue. Go for a Factory reset that will surely Fix the thing. Btw Samsung Service Center is always there for you.
0 Likes
Vikashanu33
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I have done all these things. Went to the service center as well... They were not able to help. They said we will discuss the issue. And the problem is not unique to my handset... It is in every set
0 Likes
Jainil
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
nothing big... just set your font to medium😁👍👍
0 Likes
Vikashanu33
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
It is here only... And see how does play store look... My google ac. is half visible
0 Likes
Jainil
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
can you further reduce the font size..
just give it a try
0 Likes
SandipG6
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I haven't heard about that. I am sorry for not being able to help, but surely reach u once i get to know abt this.
0 Likes
Arbaaz
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Your font and screen zoom is maximum. Change the settings.
0 Likes