A major fault in S10 display

(Topic created on: 05-25-2019 09:05 PM)
Vikashanu33
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

tata app...no word is fully visible. Letters are half visible

Phonepe app. Numbers are not showing... This is galaxy s10

HDFC payz app... Words are half visible see cards and bill pay. 

There is a major manufacturing fault in Galaxy S10 mobile handset. Even after spending Rs 66000/- the visibility/display of letters in almost all the apps is faulty. The letters/words do not appear completely, they are only partially visible. I have done all types of settings. I have increased and decreased font size, but nothing is working. See the attached screenshots and photographs. In Whatsapp statuses, the last two lines are not visible in S10 whereas they can be seen in other mobiles

Screenshot of my WhatsApp status posted from galaxy S10... Last two lines not visible.

0 Likes
27 Comments
Vikashanu33
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
True👍.. Same problem
0 Likes
Abhinavf1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
This happened because I increased the font size to the maximum, reducing the font size solved the issue. I hope it helps you also
0 Likes
Vikashanu33
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
When letters / words get pruned, they look ugly to me. And i really get upset. 😡
0 Likes
munich
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
1. Disable magnification gesture( this might be in accessibility menu)
2. Slide down 2 steps of the font size
3. set screen zoom to small
4. Change font once
5. Clear app data the damaged apps
6. Use a good theme
7.Restart the phone doing all these.
8. Go to apps, show system apps, Tap on settings, Storage, clear data.
8. Do not set samsung account to sync and restore settings automatically

0 Likes
Vikashanu33
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I did these things... Magnification is already disabled. Reducing font size doesn't help in Whatsapp statuses. APP data has not created any problem. This is a basic thing in S/Note series. I am not able to understand if increasing font size or zooming the screen does not distort words /letters/ numbers in budget phones, why the problem crops up in Premium S category? 😕 It means an S series user will have to forgo increasing the Font size or zooming the screen. What for we have paid Rs 60000 to 70000 to these bunch of cheaters?
0 Likes
bharatshaan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i just figured out your problem. this happens when you're using FHD+ display and not UQHD+.

Create a ticket with samsung.they'll fix it.
0 Likes
Vikashanu33
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Have done that a number of times... They didn't help..
0 Likes
shreyamishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

nice post

0 Likes