Original topic:

4G network

(Topic created on: 10-01-2017 09:02 AM)
rkhan
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
In s7 Edge network is very poor and same other device in same location are getting stable and good networks stability.

Hope samsung resolve this issues.......🤔
0 Likes
14 Comments
hello123
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
jio network not work
0 Likes
hello123
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
jio speed slow
0 Likes
rkhan
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yes. jio network is very poor
0 Likes
rkhan
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
see the network jio is always 1 or 2 bars. Pl Samsung do somethinge02e80b8-c220-4b47-9c74-336e33e72516.jpg
0 Likes
suddushetty
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
same issue with Samsung galaxy S7
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
"Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your.
Let me recommend some steps to further isolate and determine what you are experiencing. Please be aware that device speeds may vary based on multiple outside factors. We would like to suggest you kindly follow the below mention steps to overcome the Issue:-
1) Ensure that network frequency of your device should be selected on Auto-mode.
Menu>Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Mode> Select Auto mode (GSM/WCDMA/LTE).
2) Search for the Network Manually as follows:
Menu> Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Operators> Select Manual Search.
3) You may check by exchanging the SIM in SIM slots.
4) Insert different SIM card in your mobile and check if the issue is resolved or not.
If still issue persists then we would suggest you to once contact with your service provider.
"
0 Likes
rkhan
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks. This is a very General troubleshooting seteps and i have done it...
I am using 2 sim card 1st one is jio and 2nd one is Airtel. I have change the slot of both sims but jio is very week. Also i have use single sim and jio is very poor and always 1 or 2 bars, some times 3 bar but not satable.
At same place my family members are getting 100% signal in his/ her devices. Its horrible for me😣..
0 Likes
rkhan
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
jio is totally failed in samsung devices. i am using idea 4g ang its great.....
0 Likes
Binusalu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
same problem one kind of worst phone I bought Samsung pro j7
0 Likes