Original topic:

S21 fe sd888 mobile data is not working

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Sanju214
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
So my s21 fe SD888 mobile data was working on Sunday 28. But now it's not working. 5g 4g both is not working. Calling and sms are working just fine. I have checked the sim in my old phone. 5g and 4g both are working in old phone with same sim.

Before writing this here I have ensure:
SIM card is active
Mobile data is turned on
Data plan is active
No mobile quota for daily / monthly
Wifi is off
Good signal strength
Checked Data roaming is enabled disable 
Software is up to date 23 April 2024
Rebooted the device
Reset network, Wifi and Bluetooth settings.

Anyone getting similar issues? I'm using Airtel SIM but sim is working fine in my old android phone. Network is fine old phone
Please help me to resolve it
4 Comments
Sanju214
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I'm getting this error while using *#0011#. Also can you tell me how to get log file?1714560894426_1714560894420_0.jpg
0 Likes
Sanju214
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Done.

Also I got the answer that might be correct. I inserted jio sim in my phone and both 5g 4g worked. But in airtel sim, data is not working in my phone only. Also in my phone APN is not added for my sim. That might be the reason behind it. My phones APN for airtel is empty, thats why I can call and message but cant access the internet.
0 Likes
Sanju214
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I did this but phone stuck on reseting the APN. Last time I did it took 5 min. BUT still doesn't add anything in APN. I tried to add APN manually too, Just copying everything from old phone, But after pressing add button, It still doesn't work. It's still empty.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, as you have already done the possible troubleshooting steps on your device, we would request you kindly visit the service center and inspect your device with the technical team end, they will provide you with all the information in a better way after inspecting the device physically.

You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes