Original topic:

Slowing down after every & every update

(Topic created on: 03-11-2020 10:14 AM)
Antara
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy On
Samsung is wishing to update our old model phones to new ones. That's why, it's acting like Apple corporation. Phone is lagging & getting slower after every & every update. Finally I went to the developer options & stopped the effects. Or else, I'm unable to use my phone. It's Company's bad impression in my mind. It's not fair with us. 
0 Likes
10 Comments
Galaxy On
which phone do you have
0 Likes
Antara
Active Level 4
Galaxy On
Samsung Galaxy On Max
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)
Samsung Galaxy A30
Actually, I'm fully a Samsung user..
0 Likes
Galaxy On
ohhh
0 Likes
Galaxy On
it's all company's purpose...😅😅 to slow down back dated phone...to buy new latest one
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy On
how did u stop the effects?
0 Likes
Antara
Active Level 4
Galaxy On
Settings-Developer options- then Scroll down- window animation scale, transition animation scale & animator duration scale do 0.5X
then use ur phone.
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy On
ooh thanks
0 Likes
Galaxy On

Hi there,

Samsung never recommends to use developer option.

If you are facing issue, please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:

1- Make sure that 20% internal storage is free for which clear the RAM memory and storage of device (Settings > Device care > Memory/Storage > Clean Now).

2- Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).

3- Check the mentioned issue in safe mode.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Antara
Active Level 4
Galaxy On
Device is only 12% used space. 88% is completely free. I use Device Care regularly. bt why then so problem with my device? It has 4GB of RAM & 32 GB ROM. Why???
0 Likes