Original topic:

upgrade Note 10+

(Topic created on: 09-28-2019 05:34 PM)
vallinayagam
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi..I have note 9 and I tried to upgrade to note10 plus so I have checked the evaluation through my Galaxy and got offer 28k but when visiting the store they not accepting for it . It is very good phone and no scarches ...all are intact. It happened in samsung store..I really concern on it..

After few days I tried in other shop and agreed and  taken furthur more than actual price quoted in my Galaxy.. They have taken for 32k..

Pls cross verify before going for upgrade..Then proceed..Better quotes are there in market..

Dear samsung team...pls educate your store on update...
8 Comments
Goldychahal
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
don't sell your note 9..it's a good phone..
SaktiShree
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Don't exchange note 9 with note 10 plus...if you have any other phone then exchange that....moreover you'll get extra 6000/- bonus on exchange with every smartphone....so don't sell your note 9.... exchange other....
vallinayagam
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Thanks for feedback
SaktiShree
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Wlcm
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
This happens most of the time that Samsung itself undervalued their own Premium Handsets during Exchange and you always get better prices when go to some other Stores, I had same pain when I exchanged Note8 and tried for Note9 too, but I haven't upgraded to Note10 and i did it right by not upgrading, since price was very low and further the issue with LiveFocus blurry images resolved after this Security Patch update...Further more Some Note10 features, which are not Specific to Hardware, will more or less be upgraded to Note9 also..So, Don't waste your Hard Earned money.. Continue with Note9..And lot of issues with Note10 too....
0 Likes
vallinayagam
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Thanks for the update.
0 Likes
atms
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I have tried same but they asked 35k more after exchange with my note 9 so stop taking note 10 plus
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
dont go for it
0 Likes