Original topic:

thousands of phone but no timely update

(Topic created on: 02-02-2018 08:07 PM)
Note10Plus
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Fed up with note 8 ... So called premium phone - no timely update ... Samsung should not make such phones, if their software division is this poor.

I have further checked glassdoor review of Samsung labs , then found most of the employee is frustrated - rating is 2.2.
Now I know y this company is so pathetic... after few years Samsung will loose lots of lots of customers.

Not every Samsung user will purchase phone every year- you should know that. if you make premium phone give premium support (look at apple , Google- just not only copy their work and marketing strategy, look at their support , employee review in glassdoor).
if you are not blind then probably it's well known and reviewed that Samsung is not not preferred for their delayed software support and unnecessary apps and making android slow. how can a company so blind?
Look at this app ? do you really give real answer to every customer?? I don't think so. it's another bloatware.. galaxy apps ?? Why that hell is needed ? play store is there and it's 1000 times better. lot of example is there...
12 Comments
prince111990
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
you are right im pissed of with this brand update my phone lagging so often
0 Likes
GalaxyTeam
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
https://t.me/joinchat/DvvVrkAYfNTM0ZJhkQ85Rw

Note 8 Telegram Group for Indian Users

230+ Members71121ce9-551e-4f53-9c4e-19aebefae79d.jpg
0 Likes
prince111990
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
i have faith in this brand
driq
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
This will all change from Next year when devices launch with Android Oreo. They will have Project Treble built in, which means the hardware support will be separate from Android OS. So you'll see faster updates (within a month) from ALL Android device manufacturers.
0 Likes
Note10Plus
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
that will be good then . but r u sure they have included project treble or whatever is that? I have almost lost faith on this company.
0 Likes
driq
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
No they haven't. Only New phones that launch with Oreo will have that feature, such as Galaxy S9 and other upcoming devices in 2018.
Only Google (Pixel) and Huwaei (Honor 8 pro, Honor 9) provided project treble for their older phones.
0 Likes
Note10Plus
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
shit.. I wanted to pixel 2 xl but last minute I changed my decision. is there any way to get money back ?? Samsung?? want a valid reply ..
0 Likes
BiRdMaN
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
better v should boycott Samsung devices at least in India..... let Samsung know what consumers can do..... let Samsung lose Indian market.....
0 Likes
Note10Plus
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
next time I am not with Samsung..that's for sure ... I will go for pixel 3 ..
0 Likes