Original topic:

theme not able to download

(Topic created on: 08-06-2018 03:14 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note
could not able download official samsung pyeong chang theme. - refer attachmentaa20ac9c-c300-4f5c-ad64-ba6ea0aca4e9.jpg
cea5b79c-af82-4958-9561-6fc08968a9ca.jpg
11 Comments
PanPerfect
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
strange.. I have installed it
ZombieHRN
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
internet error
u need a seemless ethernet connection
your card is on Roaming mode
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I tried in home network also but same result
mk99
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
try by disconnecting wifi and reconnecting.or try it with mobile data.once open youtube after doing above process to check is your connection working or not and try download.i will do the above process when i experience that
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
yes. buddy. I have tried even I raised Complaint. they suggest something similar process. dint work.. after that no reply..
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Can someone share link of this theme please 🙄
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
http://www.samsung.com/global/themestore/index.html?appId=com.samsung.www.PyeongChang2018_1&SITE_CODE=in
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
tried to download on my s8 and got errore0dc260d-e98a-418d-be04-438f8719b56e.jpg
vVARMA
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Hi,
The same thing happens to my phone as well and what I, after researching a bit, tried to understand is that there seems to be some kind of OS incompatibility between various Note 8 variants and the said theme. The problems seems to be common among the Exynos/Indian variant Note devices and/or that has the latest Oreo update.
This should not let you worry about your phone as it most definitely is an issue from the theme side. YOUR PHONE IS FINE. The theme was released last year so, if you really want that theme that badly, then sent the theme developers a message, asking them to do the according.

Hope this helped.

Good Luck!

fc3ee7d4-489f-4d35-a29a-1b6655ed45a4.jpg
0 Likes