Original topic:

security patch

(Topic created on: 05-21-2020 11:09 AM)
raj78
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
When  note 9 will get monthly updates as its may last n still hanging around march security patch as really disappointing with samsung update n policy u use as one u give back dated version of android while launch for note and then we just get 2 android update but when note launches new android version are launched but u give the same of galaxy S android so for that we loose new android update as note 9 was launched with oreo 8.1 but then android 9 was already released so change this system give the latest so when we buy then atleast we get new andriod n for 2 android update we get other 2 latest version and for monthly update for your high end model also u dont seem seeing this one plus is much better then samsung even the handset are superb and always release with new  version of android 
7 Comments
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Might be in a Week or two..But no confirmation..Let's hope for Same..And this New launches with older Software needs to Change..
0 Likes
raj78
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
useless to buy samsung better is oneplus atleast it gives latest android n latest feature now they have given may security with all latest feature they gave in oneplus 8 so best is oneplus as have bought 3 month ago with latest android out of box n feature are very good n phone also to smooth to use
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bro..Even I am not Satisfied with Samsung at Many points including this Lazy update Policy...Bt I don't Compare Samsung with these Chinese ODM/OEMs including OnePlus...Because in Security, Privacy they are more Compromised...If I have to Change from Samsung to Other Handset, then I would Prefer...LG, Nokia, Sony, Apple etc..Even go with Asus also bt not with these Chinese Brands....
0 Likes
raj78
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yes but it's really good handset so use it as your secondary phone if u use 2 phone as I m using samsung since note 4 but policy not changed n Nokia is useless never tried sony but its Chinese but handset r really good for quality n even using as recently using it so but nokia is really not upto mark so hope want go again for samsung for many reason
0 Likes
Nimesh2002
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
No hope left samsung will not give any updates even in future to indian clients so my friend its better to change the device or continue with this disgusting company.
0 Likes
Prudhvi28
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
lockdown in India having many restrictions compared to other countries. India just recently agreed with companies can work with 30% of their employees. I'm guessing that is the reason for delay. hope we can get ASAP.
0 Likes
raj78
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yes but it not only applies to samsung as other r giving updates why not samsung as they say for note n galaxy s monthly securtiy patch they will provide for 3 years so and this is not first time before also they delayed 2 months for security patch so if they cant give timely update then what about company commitment so have to boycott samsung n go for others as if people don't do such they will do such as now all Chinese handset r giving tough fight to Samsung as now they doing well with updates n feature as if your phone runs 18 months it's good even note also good for 2 years and if u play games it will hang much so dont play games nor anything still it starting hanging now as it's almost 18 months now
0 Likes