Original topic:

samsung should explain it

(Topic created on: 06-16-2020 07:34 AM)
Pussu786
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Don't know not many but 95 out of 100 facing these issues even when they put their smartphones out of water or liquid, so I am. but this moisture notification annoying me from last 2 Days i.e Saturday to Sunday. On Monday I'm going to Samsung service center, let's see what I will get there.
  In this pandemic situation I left my bill in my rented room and I arrived in my village about 20 days ago. I don't know samsung service center  insistence for bill or not cause they should have all details online about the product.
    By the way it's ( samsung galaxy note 10 plus ) launched in August 2019 still u can assume it's in warrenty.
0 Likes
6 Comments
Pussu786
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
here is the ss of moisture notification
0 Likes
Rishi4D
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Maybe try using a hairdryer close to your port for about a minute and then restart the device. This should fix the issue for majority of the people. If that doesn't, Samsung Service Center doesn't ask for invoice anymore, I have serviced phones without any invoice several times.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
it's normal bro ....let your device to dry completely or you can use sppedy fan or hair dryer...after few times it will go.....but I recommend you to not to put your device inside water to take photography...it's ip 65 water resistant 1.5 meter for 30min ..Samsung developed that option if bychance device fall inside water then within maintain time you can recover it .but it doesn't mean than anyone continuing photography by dipping it inside water ...basically normal water contains salt,minerals etc so can entered inside device faster ...there are so many note and s series which device destroyed by this only and afterall Samsung do not provide warrenty for water log or damage....if bychance something happened then not only display, along with display you have to pay for motherboard as well as battery
0 Likes
Pussu786
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
bro already told that there is no contact with water or any other liquid
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Since it's in warranty, you have to convince Samsung SC to fix it for you. If you have invoice on your email you can show it to them.

samsung was not faithful in informing customers of IP rating. They claim IP68 which it is not. So be careful with water. In any case why do you want to submerge your 80k phone into water, you can always use GoPro
Pussu786
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
bro there is only single service center in mathura district which may be possible to help samsung customers but that service center closed fully for 6-7days i went there yesterday it's approx 40km far from my home. in this pandemic situation it's enough to come out from home but there is nothing a big lock 🔐 was held on doors and 7-8 people are there to fix there devices some are coming from last couple of days some are new ....
all are saying **bleep** samsung nd I too never ever will go for Samsung here on
0 Likes