Original topic:

proximity sensor not working

(Topic created on: 07-24-2020 05:44 PM)
butterflyseaman
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello all 
Hope you are doing well and safe from Covid19.
I am using samsung galaxy note 9 and i am facing a problem with my proximity sensor.
After update Android 10 i am facing this problem in January 2020. now days that problem is created more problems for me.
I already done factory reset and also done restart every day but not getting solutions.
I purchased that from Kuwait now in India i already visited Samsung service center but they told me that they can not do anything becausy device from out of India.i am ready for give any service charge.
Please advise me if anyone have solutions.
Please
0 Likes
6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
bro ...first tell how did you updated your Android 10 or one ui 2.1 software? is it by mobile data/ wifi....or you flashed that firmware.....why saying it's because for any big os update or new ui interface the one and only proper and recommended method is to flash that firmware by Odin or smart switch or through authorized Samsung service center...simply mobile data or wifi creates issues especially when software not installed fully or correctly....
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Samsung service center
0 Likes
vicke
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
so you are saying if ur using smart switch or Odin no need of data or WiFi..I can't understand the logic here .... if ur updating ur phone through mobile u need data or WiFi.. sme as Odin Nd smart switch.... so technically it's better to update through authorities Samsung centre
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
logic is simple...that Samsung provides non A/B partition type ota update not like other company..so mobile data or wifi can create software holes by damaging software side most of the times and devices suffered from different different types of issues by which this forum is full with.....if mobile data or little fluctuating wifi is process then none of the same device will suffer different different types of issues by same software...a software update always need stable carrier to upload in that case if software didn't install fully or correctly then it creates problems....see Samsung introduced smart switch that people's can get software hole free highest performance of devices but people doing same mistakes repeatedly and facing different types of issues in device like battery drain faster, ui lag, poor gaming experience, ghost touch, brightness or display colour banding issue etc.....it's never been recommended......and afterall obviously install software is best by smart switch or odin flash over mobile data or wifi....or you can flash software by authorized Samsung service center..both of all are recommended
0 Likes
mohan4196
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
my mobile alsonot working
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes