Original topic:

problem on note 9 after android 10 stable update....

(Topic created on: 01-18-2020 08:35 AM)
Ganeshk8008
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Is anyone is facing problems after android 10 update on note 9?????

1. My fingerprint scanner is not recognizing my prints....getting failed....

2. Unwanted repeated screen touch occurring without touching screen....

3. Freezing screen while opening games...

Please help 
6 Comments
Aadilkhan
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I don't face any problem after Android 10 stable update, you should format your phone.
0 Likes
Ganeshk8008
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
done that too....2 times....still same issue..😞😞
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Add pathetic battery performance too.
0 Likes
Aadilkhan
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
ok
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:

For freezing issue: 1- Make sure that 20% internal storage is free for which clear the RAM memory and storage of device (Settings > Device care > Memory/Storage > Clean Now).

2- Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).

For fingerprint issue: 1- Run the device in Safe mode and reconfigure the fingerprint.
2- Make sure to use the central fingerprint parts evenly when you register or scan fingerprint, so that all portions of fingerprint, including the center and corners have been fully scanned.
3- If issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.

For Unwanted screen touch: Settings > display > block accidental touches or touch sensitivity > enable and check the issue.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Ganeshk8008
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I run all this diagnostic except reset of device....I fear I may wipe out all my work....but this problem was not there when I was on android 9.....about screen. touch....the problem is like without touching at some portion of screen.....that part run repetitive touch action....like I am touching it multiple time at same time.......tap tap tap.....and whatever is there at that screen gets activated....its too bad......screen freezes like hell.....I clean RAM regularly.....so no issue with that.....fingerprint is re-register....but facing same issues.......
0 Likes