Original topic:

performance issue note 8

(Topic created on: 12-18-2017 11:15 PM)
cyrus86
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Simply want to ask that before November and December security update of galaxy note 8 battery backup was good enough to carry whole day but after update with same settings turned on I have to charge twice or thrice and even there is lag in performance. Why??😨😠
*tried multiple troubleshooting but of no use..
6 Comments
Deepak1590
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
correct....i am also facing same problem
SanjuIndia
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I've also face same pro...
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I agree!! After the december security update I am seeing a quick discharge with similar usage as of before the update. As of the performance I am observing frequent phone freezes while using system apps. Please attend to this quickly.
CSRITESKUMAR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
same here
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
even. it's same issue with my device
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing:
1) Request you to keep atleast minimum 20% internal memory free in your device(Setting-->Device Maintenance-->Storage)
2) Also clear the RAM memory of your device(Setting-->Device Maintenance-->RAM-->Clean Now)
3) Kindly close the background running applications in the device(Tap the left side key & close the background running application) because too many applications running in background may also cause the device to hang.
4) Due to some 3rd party applications from Play Store or any other Unknown sources, device might also hang.So I will advice you to run the device in safe mode & if problem does not exist in Safe mode so uninstall the 3rd party application which may cause the device to hang(Uninstall it one by one)
5) If you are using memory card in your device so I will advice you to safetly remove it from your device.
6) Request you to don't use 3rd Party Accessories with the device (Like Charger, USB Cable etc)
7) Is Speed limiter(CPU speed) On or Off in Power saving mode.When Power saving mode stage is medium or maximum.If it is in medium or maximum stage kindly off the Speed limiter(CPU speed)(Setting-->Device maintenance-->Battery-->Power saving mode-->off the Speed limiter(CPU speed) in medium or maximum stage).
😎 Kindly create the data backup of your device via SMARTswitch mobile application or SMART switch pc suite & reset the device(Setting-->General Management-->Reset-->Factory data reset)
9) Kindly update (if available)your device software via FOTA,SMART switch or Smart Tool is intended to improve device's performance
You can also check some of the troubleshooting in the given link as well http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689.
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes