Original topic:

note10+

(Topic created on: 03-09-2020 12:57 PM)
immi1
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Well I don't know my phone bettery is still draining very fast ..got a reply from Admin but still facing the same issue 😔 Using 512Gb model along with 12Gb Ram ....phone is working perfectly fine sometime freez like Samsung device but get too much juice ....do I upgrade S20 Ultra or wait for Note20?? Purchased that big thing in 90k and after Upgrading process they showing only 43k almost 50% down in just 4 month ....phone is on Deal mode all the time and Window Animation is set on none.....bettery saver mode is always on ....Always in Display is off ....after some days still facing the same issue .....help me out Friends 
4 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Even if you go with S20 you will face similar issues.
0 Likes
immi1
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
yes
0 Likes
kapilmalik
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
don't expect much of change in S20.. even my 10 Plus also freezes at times..
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

We apologize for the Inconvenience caused to you.

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the freezing issue:

• Free some internal memory (If occupied more than 80%) (Settings > Device Care>Storage)
• If device hangs in any particular application/game then clear cache memory of that application (Settings>apps> tap on that app>storage>clear cache)
• Close background running apps when not in use. (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps)
• Kindly remove the memory card from the device and then check the issue
• Due to ''3rd Party'' (Not provided by Samsung) Accessories, (Like ''Charger, USB Cable'' etc.) device might also hang. So kindly avoid the usage of these 3rd party accessories.

Also, To resolve the battery issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689 

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes