Original topic:

note

(Topic created on: 09-18-2020 04:57 PM)
suraj380
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Does any one has any idea where i can raise a strong complaint about my device where it can be heard becuase in just 8 month of purchasing note 10 plus when i am just doing the interactive check my battery life has become bad and its suggesting me to change it facing lot of problems with the device the battery backuo has gone down and heating issues of the device.
0 Likes
7 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
brother heating issue now most of samsung phone have faced and regarding battery drain issue wait for next update and also send feeback to samsung via this app or via email thorugh you share your complaint

below step to consume more battery try

Optimise the device using the device care feature.

• When you are not using the device, turn off the screen by pressing the Side key.

• Activate power saving mode.

• Close unnecessary apps.

• Deactivate the Bluetooth feature when not in use.

• Deactivate auto-syncing of apps that need to be synced.

• Decrease the backlight time.

• Decrease the screen brightness
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
dont beleve in intractive check sometimes it does stupid things
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I've been using SAMSUNG 3 years. 😂
Mu unit has exynos processor and it's running well and battery life cycle dropped by 30%, I think so.
Also i do gaming now a days SAMSUNG exynos models have lots of issue 😂 I don't why. SAMSUNG will fix these issue soon.
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Your strong complaint can only be heard in court of law for consumers
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
You can register your complaint through the email ID provided on site or through the telephonic mode...Moreover you can post it through social networks i.e. Twitter or LinkedIn...But they will tell you to get it checked through service center and at service center nobody care about your issue...When I have complaint, they suggested me that upto 47° C is normal temperature to use the device...🤣🤣🤣
Galaxy Note
Consumer Court.. you can do it online too.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes