Original topic:

netwerk problem in galaxy note 10 lite

(Topic created on: 02-15-2020 11:50 PM)
Guru420
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
mere phone me netwerk problem h duble sim me ek sim ko netwerk se bahar bta deta h
18 Comments
addicted2088
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
mine has performance issues that my wife's Note 9 doesn't despite running the same processor. mine even has more RAM than her phone yet there's some irritating lag and stutter sometimes. Samsung needs to fix this phone with updates
0 Likes
Rishi215
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
which phone you are using
0 Likes
addicted2088
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Note 10 Lite. not happy with the random lag.
0 Likes
Raj0912
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

Did the performance improved now or is it the same...kindly reoly 🙏🏼🙏🏼

0 Likes
Rishi215
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
please check both of sim are working or not
0 Likes
Rishi215
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
open settings go to connection then sim card manager,check there both sim
0 Likes
Guru420
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
yes both sim are werking but sim no. 2 is not werking
0 Likes
Rishi215
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
ok then go to connection then mobile network ,then network mode 2 tap it then select auto connect
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

Kindly follow the mentioned steps to resolve the issue in your device.

1) Check Network mode and set it to Auto Connect. (Settings > Connections> Mobile Network> Network mode> Select LTE/3G/2G auto connect).

2) Search for the Network Manually via following path (Menu> Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Operators> Select Manual Search).

3) Perform the reset network setting (Go to the settings>>general management>>reset>>reset network settings).

4) If still issue persists then we would suggest you to contact your service provider.

For further assistance, kindly visit the nearby Samsung service center for the physical inspection of the device. The address details of Samsung Service Centers are available at our website. Please click on the link mentioned below to get more information:

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,

Team Samsung Members