Original topic:

is there refund policy from Samsung for Note 7 in uae ?

(Topic created on: 10-11-2016 03:45 PM)
ijaz
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I have a replace Unit of Note 7. as heard in news it's not safe to use it anymore so I wanted to give device back and get a refund. Is that possible in uae ?
8 Comments
juraij
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
same doubt from here...
JavedWarsi
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
me too
0 Likes
cristy78
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Should be. No replacement option. And don't wanna go back to S7E. So refund...
AEnote7
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
same here. FULL REFUND is a must! I got this Note7 from an upgrade program in DCC where I swapped my 4-months-old S7edge and paid Dhs 1550 which was big mistake I did. Now, after the first recall and now with this replacement unit (which is supposed to be Safe) I am NOT considering going back to S7edge or any Samsung products.

I would demand for a FULL REFUND + Accessories.

I would NOT consider replacement to S7edge as that would only be a downgrade.

I WONT BUY ANY SAMSUNG PRODUCTS ANYMORE.

End of story.
Huzmohd
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Come on SAMSUNG UAE responsibility for your product and give a full refund. You can still salvage your image in the next product. Dont dilly dally as people will get irritated and then whatever you do will be the only option you have.
0 Likes
faz1
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
No one can force customers to exchange Note 7 for S7 because they are two different products and S7 does not meet my needs . Only one option which is a full refund and it will takes years for Samsung to gain our trust again. Samsung should learn a lesson that greed doesnt last but good reputation and loyalty last forever.
0 Likes
hg786
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
me too. how to grt full refund ?
0 Likes
fmadhoun
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Second time recall is not a romur. It is real. I just called samsung gulf at 8007267864 and they confirmed that the news is true and there will be either replacement with another model like S7e or full refund. All that we need to do right now is to wait for their call and follow up on their gulf website to be updated about the replacement or refund procedures.