Highlighted
Beginner Level 4

Yesterday out of nowhere my S9 is having display issues. At certain brightness level (around30-40%)  my display show green/white lines and tints. Always on display and edge lighting is also not working. Please help!!

5 Comments
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
only option is wait for fix from Samsung through updates. Many face similar issue
Highlighted
Active Level 5
Many users facing all this same problem after Update of August security patch in S9plus.Simply go to seevice center they help you
Highlighted
do i have to replace my display or is it a software issue? My 1 year warranty is over and I dont wanna pay for a new screen
Highlighted

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon. To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Highlighted
Before asking us to do trouble shooting things. Just ask the developers to resolve the issue. Everywhere you are posting the same **bleep** troubleshooting methods. If you are unable to resolve it stop posting such **bleep**.