Original topic:

green tint/lines black flush issues at certain brightness level

(Topic created on: 10-18-2020 12:45 PM)
Faisal9782
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note

Yesterday out of nowhere my S9 is having display issues. At certain brightness level (around30-40%)  my display show green/white lines and tints. Always on display and edge lighting is also not working. Please help!!

0 Likes
5 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
only option is wait for fix from Samsung through updates. Many face similar issue
Abusaleh77
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Many users facing all this same problem after Update of August security patch in S9plus.Simply go to seevice center they help you
0 Likes
Faisal9782
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
do i have to replace my display or is it a software issue? My 1 year warranty is over and I dont wanna pay for a new screen
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon. To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
LokeshKP
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Before asking us to do trouble shooting things. Just ask the developers to resolve the issue. Everywhere you are posting the same **bleep** troubleshooting methods. If you are unable to resolve it stop posting such **bleep**.
0 Likes