Original topic:

done with Samsung!!

(Topic created on: 05-06-2020 02:51 PM)
itsrajib
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
People blame Apple for their closed ecosystem but they don't realise how well thier devices work. Apple devices are well built, supported for 5-6 years and they have good re-sell value.

On the other hand, Samsung is charging the same high price for flagship devices but stops giving new features just after a year. Look at Note 9, Samsung didn't even given the AOD landscape mode feature which is available for Note10 onwards. Isn't note9 capable of that feature?? Could you answer this Samsung!!??
6 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Samsung will never answer because they opted to take the path of being a plagiarist. In other words they thought they would be Apple which they are not due lack of quality as well as software experience ..
They fleeced all customers by opening plant in India and selling handsets equivalent to Dollar conversions. They provided par below updates which resulted in green tint displays making every customer or user annoyed who put in his hard earned money.
their phones depreciate heavily by going below half rate just in 6 months. Every phone they launch is flagship till us customers buy and in couple of years these handsets are deprived of updates and put in archive. Absolutely pathetic.🤔🤔
itsrajib
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Samsung only cares about money. They know how to collect mangoes during storms! They act like they are caring only when their business is about to get hit very hard. Their UI took 10 years to be usable. Apart from developing amoled displays they have invented nothing useful so far.
0 Likes
av04
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
If you are comparing with Apple you should know that Apple also does not provide newer software features to the older phones. For example iPhone X does not have changing background blur feature which was introduced in Xs with portrait mode. IPhone Xs and lower do not support night mode which was introduced with Iphone 11. But you got the night mode feature on Note 9 even though it was introduced with 10. Apple was also caught slowing down their older phones through software updates. I hope you get the point. Every company tries to force you to upgrade to newer phones in some way or the other.
mk99
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
launch anti samsung campaign.
Galaxy Note
I skipped XS and bought mine 512gb Note 9 at almost same price as that of XS,but looking at the support from Samsung even I have to rethink
0 Likes
AbhijithAshok
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I think everybody knows samsung pushes only 2 major upgrades to their devices and people still buying their products so actually we can't blame the company for not providing longer software support or not introducing new features to older devices....