amit198
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
alway on display i need my note 4
0 Likes
iprateik
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
sorry but you cannot get always on display even if fortunately samsung will provide you nougat though..But if your technically advanced in rooting and flashing custom roms, then you can find many roms on xda forums which are the port of s7edge and note 7 with AOD support i.e. always on display..But be cautious if your not friendly with rooting..You can brick your device also..So just use the phone as it is or you can upgrade to S7edge if you seek this feature too eagerly..Thanks
0 Likes
jc
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
no u won't get always on display in your device
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your feedback. We have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication.
0 Likes
Yogie09
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
No. Note5 won't be getting AOD...as the battery life on Note5 is already not so good for this feature to work...AOD consumes battery 1% per hour...Note5 battery life hardly lasts upto a half day (12 hours) with moderate use...so there's no possibility of Note5 getting AOD...I also have Note5 & I know its very disappointing...but we'll have to settle with what we have already...still we have something to cheer about or be happy with all the new features & new UI overhaul coming with Nougat Update 😄
0 Likes