Original topic:

black color is not anymore black in my note 8 ..... it is washed out

(Topic created on: 08-12-2019 02:18 PM)
imdkaushal
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I am using galaxy note 8 for almost 3 years. Yesterday i was using my phone and it got shut down due to low battery.... on plugging it in what i see is their is little greenish grey film or layer on screen ... change was soo drasctic that anyone can tell that black is looking light grey. It is also burning the color in images n video that i play.... by making grey area completely dark and which looks like a patch. This was really not acceptable for use. I always been a note fan using it since note 3 n planning to buy 10 soon but this kind of issue makes me think again on investing in samsung!

....do something to fix this issue i already performed 2 factory rest ....didnt helped ...so kindly consider this issue and prove the trust that u are meant for samsung.
22 Comments
vis123
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
the same issue is happening to my mobile as well.. check every color on display which is working fine...samsung care said its not a display issue..something update needs to be come from samsung
0 Likes
truthnyc
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I am having the same faded screen issue right now--did you find a fix for this?

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Hope your issue got resolved. If issue still persist,  we request you to kindly visit the service center for physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes