Original topic:

Worst User Interface

(Topic created on: 10-29-2020 09:52 AM)
AarKayBee
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Only good thing I can tell about Samsung Note 10 Lite is the S-Pen.  S- PEN  is awesome. No complain. I love S-PEN.

I used to have a Xiaomi Note 4. I am already missing it so much.
Samsung User interface is very much UNSMART. It doesn’t understand or respect a user's need.

1. Call recording - NOT AVAILABLE 
2. Lock button widget - NOT AVAILABLE 
3. NO VIBRATION ALERT when the other side has received the call - NOT AVAILABLE 
4. Contact suggestion from Recent calls during texting - NOT AVAILABLE 
5. Smart lock for individual app - NOT AVAILABLE 
6. Dialer app - making calls, saving contact etc. take more steps to execute - UNSMART

I have been using Samsung note 10 lite for about two months now. I kind of get a feeling that this is the phone with the most UNSMART  User interface I have ever used.

(Found another issue just right now while using samsung internet and writing this post. 

If I select a certain portion of the writing and tap on "cut", the selected portion gets copied into the clipboard but the portion doesn’t disappear (no i didn't accidentally tap on 'copy')

Only the last word got disappeared. I had to clear manually.  So frustrating.

17 Comments
AarKayBee
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
thanks bro, i was looking for it, could you please help me?
0 Likes
hruday
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
1 is also there in phone app go to settingsScreenshot_20201029-173159_Call settings_12138.jpg
0 Likes
AarKayBee
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
yeah, got it. thanks .
0 Likes
AarKayBee
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
thanks. Got the number 3.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Providing a continued great experience is our first priority. We would take this feedback for further improvements in our upcoming launches.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

dhruv28
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
you are comparing it to redmi note 4 i just can't stop laughing there .
i want to focus on only one thing here where samsung is definitely smarter Knox security and privacy. Spend a few bucks more to get a additional security than some fancy stuff. this attractive and your so called SMART stuff may make your data more vulnerable. I am using for 2 months and I'm really happy for the price i bought it and the features it delivers i don't know much about yours.
0 Likes
dhruv28
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
And for your information i was previously using oneplus 6 which is undoubtedly you can anybody 10/10 will say better than MIUI , I just didn't find many features of oxygen OS using in oneplus were missing in this phone or it is frustrating and is unusable .
0 Likes
Hamdheen10
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
TOTALLY AGREE ON YOUR Points (Especially on the 6th Point being a dual sim user for work and personal uses). By the way I'm using Samsung M31s