Only good thing I can tell about Samsung Note 10 Lite is the S-Pen. S- PEN is awesome. No complain. I love S-PEN.
I used to have a Xiaomi Note 4. I am already missing it so much.
Samsung User interface is very much UNSMART. It doesn’t understand or respect a user's need.
1. Call recording - NOT AVAILABLE
2. Lock button widget - NOT AVAILABLE
3. NO VIBRATION ALERT when the other side has received the call - NOT AVAILABLE
4. Contact suggestion from Recent calls during texting - NOT AVAILABLE
5. Smart lock for individual app - NOT AVAILABLE
6. Dialer app - making calls, saving contact etc. take more steps to execute - UNSMART
I have been using Samsung note 10 lite for about two months now. I kind of get a feeling that this is the phone with the most UNSMART User interface I have ever used.
(Found another issue just right now while using samsung internet and writing this post.
If I select a certain portion of the writing and tap on "cut", the selected portion gets copied into the clipboard but the portion doesn’t disappear (no i didn't accidentally tap on 'copy')
Only the last word got disappeared. I had to clear manually. So frustrating.