Original topic:

Worst User Interface

(Topic created on: 10-29-2020 09:52 AM)
AarKayBee
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Only good thing I can tell about Samsung Note 10 Lite is the S-Pen.  S- PEN  is awesome. No complain. I love S-PEN.

I used to have a Xiaomi Note 4. I am already missing it so much.
Samsung User interface is very much UNSMART. It doesn’t understand or respect a user's need.

1. Call recording - NOT AVAILABLE 
2. Lock button widget - NOT AVAILABLE 
3. NO VIBRATION ALERT when the other side has received the call - NOT AVAILABLE 
4. Contact suggestion from Recent calls during texting - NOT AVAILABLE 
5. Smart lock for individual app - NOT AVAILABLE 
6. Dialer app - making calls, saving contact etc. take more steps to execute - UNSMART

I have been using Samsung note 10 lite for about two months now. I kind of get a feeling that this is the phone with the most UNSMART  User interface I have ever used.

(Found another issue just right now while using samsung internet and writing this post. 

If I select a certain portion of the writing and tap on "cut", the selected portion gets copied into the clipboard but the portion doesn’t disappear (no i didn't accidentally tap on 'copy')

Only the last word got disappeared. I had to clear manually.  So frustrating.

17 Comments
Galaxy Note
u need to turn on those options in settings bro all models have those we been using those
AarKayBee
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Now that's called a useful comment. Bro, please tell me how to do these. I will be grateful. I tried. But couldn’t find.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
If you are comparing Samsung Note to Redmi Note ,then well I am speechless.

0 Likes
AarKayBee
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Well, if you wanna cherish your ego and stay unsmart forever....we all will be speechless.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hahaha, you don't know some basic stuff like call recording and you are calling me unsmart.
That tells clearly where is ego.
AarKayBee
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Well, days will come when you will not be willing to spend longer time to search for an option. You will expect things to be already there for you. That is called a smart user interface.

In the previous reply, by "you", i didn’t essentially mean you, i meant the people who design the UI.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
May be you have got used to MIUI , so it will take time to understand differences.
There are many who like One UI and even so called Oxygen "OS" has started to copy it's elements.
Take your time and you will be fine.
AarKayBee
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Yeah. It can be a reason. Hope I will get used to it. You know, the S-PEN is something. That I really like. It helps me a lot when I teach my nephew online. Which one are you using? Are you facing issues with the proximity sensor? Screen doesn’t wake up during call even if I take away the phone from my ear.
0 Likes
hruday
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
1 and 3 are available bro go into phone settings
0 Likes