Original topic:

Why Note10+ battery is so bad

(Topic created on: 02-27-2020 10:23 PM)
batking33
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
On android 10, note 10 plus battery is not very good when I compare it to android 9. 

Almost all apps take 10% battery per hour, give and take little bit. 

And Bixby vision is drinking battery like crazy.

We should be able to see how much battery screen takes. And system apps.

Samsung internet after recent update improved.

On android pie I used to get 9 hours sot from 90% to 20% 

On android 10..... 90% to 20% only give me 6 hours sot 
10 Comments
Galaxy Note
Put apps to sleep so that it won't take background battery
0 Likes
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
only google play services use background activity.. and can't put that to sleep
0 Likes
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
but the thing is I didn't change anything from android 9 to android 10. so I am thinking android 10 isn't optimized yet for note series..
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
tap on sleeping apps and select all apps which are available there and i recommend not to add your music app and messenger app
0 Likes
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I will try this..
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bixby can be put off but then all this doesnot solve the issue and deprives someone from using their apps. I agree note 10 plus had battery drain issues. In fact all this has started after UI 2.0. Samsung has to look at this very fast.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

To resolve the issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
those steps are of no use. battery drain is more in android 10 on all smartphone models.
0 Likes
Anisha007
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
i agree with all the users, battery is draining like hell after android 10 one ui 2, Dont k ow why Samsung bej g a big giant doesn't focus on performance and usability , even small players in the market consider performace and optimization as their utter most priority , your security updates also doesnt help , even the link which samsung has shared above is of no use. #samsung @samsung