Original topic:

The worst default home page on note 10 plus

(Topic created on: 11-04-2019 05:31 PM)
sabirhundekar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi there

The home page on note 10 plus is encl. What I don't like is the name below the apps is in black color and so small and not readable at all. Anyone facing this issue???

The second irritating part is the weather widget. It either has a white background or black background with adjustment to transparency level only.  I've kept it at 65%.
But the widget didn't merge with the background. I am unable to describe but it's irritating
16 Comments
Galaxy Note
firstly please change the size of font in setting under display
secondly I'm not facing such issues regarding weather please try to remove and again place it hope both your inquiry will solve
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
for widget, set transparency at 100%
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
And my icon name colour is in white by default. I am using m30s. it has same one ui 1.5. so I don't know how yours is black. I don't find any settings to change the colour of icon name either.
Raja15
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
it changes according to the wallpaper you use..... suppose you are using a white wallpaper where white font will not be much visible then it will change font colour to black for visibility
narcotix
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
sir keep transparency to 100 percentage for widget back ground . choose a dark theme so that the clock widget back ground becomes black and does not irritate the eye
narcotix
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
use the night mode option . the font color will become white
sabirhundekar
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
hi narcotix
my night mode is on
0 Likes
abhi1995
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
bhai transparency 100 pe rakho
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
font color changes automatically based on Wallpaper color, so you should use a darker Wallpaper for white font color or a lighter Wallpaper to adjust with the black font. CHANGE YOUR WALLPAPER and it will solve the issue most probably