One UI 2.1 update for note 10/10+ is a complete mess up. Don't know whether the software testing team really tested the update package before releasing it to end user. The issues we noticed
1. Overall UI is very much laggy and sometimes freeze.
2. Animation issue while opening and closing the apps ( including default apps)
3. gesture control not working smooth
4. keyboard stutters
5. internet connectivity is very very slow, pages takes longer time to load even in mobile data as well as wifi ( having high speed internet - after all honor 8 lite wins in every website loading)
6. camera clarity issue. contrast level having huge issues
7. Apps crashing frequently even after reset
8. Fingerprint reader is unresponsive many times
9. phone heating up normally, that too it become too hot after every restart especially near camera side. I tested in AC room
10. Battery Performance degraded.
11. super fast charging takes 25 mins extra to charge 0 to 100%
12. Incorrect value in Battery estimated time. for example in Android 9 it shows 23 hours when it touches 100%. And now with the same settings and apps it shows 15 hours. this is something serious issue.
Dont know what the team Head simply allowing this kind of halfbacked software. Now my expensive note 10 plus Performance is worst than the cheapest phone Honor 8 lite.
SAMSUNG STAFF PLS FORWARD THIS COMMENT TO DEVELOPER HEAD. EVEN I CAN READY TO TALK WITH HIM AND SHARE MY THOUGHTS.
If you people doesn't know how to bring back the best performance with new update , better allow us to roll back to Android 9.
bro, I already Uninstalled many unwanted 3rd party apps, I'm using only what's app . even for some system apps I stopped the notification. bro I know some software knowledge bro, pls avoid sharing ideas.
but also same update for galaxy s10 users are there ..their device performing excellent.. I think you simply updated that one ui 2.1 by mobile data or fluctuating wifi which is not the procedure or recommended to install if any new big file come ....it's always need to flash firmware by software Odin or through Samsung service center
bro ,I told you previously that allaways try to flash firmware if any new big update come...it's because......I know Samsung ask allaways that wifi is recommended but I noticed the devices are facing problem after downloading it through wifi also .....last time even I downloaded software by turned on download booster ..then also facing problem...any wifi or little fluctuating network detecting software update as incomplete file by damaging software side bro...other device I didn't notice that issue but Samsung I am noticing from long before that after update through stong wifi also ,there will be problem.....and by the way any new os update or new ui update allaways need to be flashed only nither mobile data nor by strong wifi is the proper process
bro, that's the strategy behind samsung, so that u won't ask further updates and they can focus on introducing new models by just changing the model name like increase 1 number or suffix with "s". rude business minded people.
when this one ui 2.1 will available in india for note 10 series? i am still waiting but till now there isnt any update. actually samsung has not released any update after dec 2019. does any one have any update about this ?