Original topic:

Super fast battery drain on Note 10+ post One UI 4.0 update

(Topic created on: 01-13-2022 12:20 PM)
tanyrug2525
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I updated my phone to one ui 4.0 last night (12/01) and had full charge when I slept, woke up with 74% charge(barring alarms) but now it's 12:20pm on 13th and with minimal usage it's on 21%. There seems to be a huge battery issue with the new update. Anyone else feeling the same? I would like to add that my phone is active since September 2019 but I have reservations with the battery replacement since it's about 9k on the Samsung site

19 Comments
Galaxy Note
i am fine with battey performance on s21 ultra after oneui4.0. its almost same no significant difference. you should check for the app consuming more battery and put those to sleep mode.
0 Likes
tanyrug2525
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hey I've checked and even run a diagnostic test but no app currently is having any heavy usage as such
0 Likes
vaibhavraj
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
It will happen for a week. But its better to clear cache partition and reset settings at least.
0 Likes
tanyrug2525
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hey I'll check that out
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I think it is a huge bug of One UI 4. I hope Samsung fixes this issue very soon because the battery is draining super fast in your case. And please visit device care, and check which app is draining the battery. Put that app to deep sleep.

if u found this helpful then click on the 3 dots of this comment and accept it as solution
0 Likes
tanyrug2525
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Device care doesn't show any app with heavy battery usage actually, it seems to be a bug
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Then clearly its a bug. It is expected in New software. I think the only option is to wait for next update. OR, u can try resetting your device
0 Likes
tanyrug2525
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yeah I'll probably do a backup and reset device
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Sure, pls do it. And also please give us update in this community
0 Likes