Galaxy Note
Give some more details
Device name ?
Which update? Etc.
0 Likes
Jens
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Before the one UI4 update, when i got a notification in my note 10 plus i have the edge lighting...but now in my settings have the edge lighting details, not showing after any notification
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Which edge lighting you have selected?
0 Likes
Jens
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
The glitter type
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Can you share a screenshot?

Or if possible attach a screen recording in post .
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yes. The edge lighting was turned off by default. Goto notification, click Brief pop up notification and then click edge listing as it shows none. Then choose any style
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Edge lighting settings
Note: Edge lighting is on by default.

Try Edge lighting when you’re in the zone and want minimal distractions. From Settings, search for and select Brief pop-up settings, and then tap Brief pop-up settings again.

Maybe you only want Edge lighting to activate at certain times to help save battery. No worries, you can customize when it will appear.

Brief pop-up settings screen with a list of options on a Galaxy phone
Edge lighting style: Select your preferred type of Edge lighting with color and effect options.

Color by keyword: Add important keywords and assign colors to receive personalized notifications.

Show even while screen is off: Enable this option to show Edge lighting even when the screen is off.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes