Original topic:

Some Note 20 Ultra Problems and Facts

(Topic created on: 09-14-2020 09:10 PM)
Cinematographerrr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
1. Fogging 

Some customers found fogging inside the camera lenses of note 20 ultra due to sudden climate changes like come out from AC room or get in into a AC car from a hot weather. Let me simply explain why it is. 

Hope you could see a small hole here. This is a mic hole. Through that mic hole there is an air circulation process is happening. So if you put a protective case like the image1. The air circulation will get closed and the moisture will get start to accumulate when the temperature fluctuates. So if you don't use a "cover" the chances are very low to see the fog inside the glass. Or you can use a cover with a mic area cutting. 

2. Lens Gap + Dust

Some note 20 ultra customers found their wide lens cameras are not aligned. Normally we could find this type issues on OIS lenses. but this is just a wide lens without any optical image stabilisation(OIS). And some found Dusts. To be franks. None of us are perfect. Even the robots. Because we human beings made the robots too. This happened to the 1st batch of note 20 ultra.So I hope they will correct those issues as soon a possible before the next delivery. But the fact is, it shouldn't be happen to a 1lkh rupee flagship product. But i hope you people didn't forget Note 7 battery bomb. So let's hope Samsung will correct these issues before shipping product to our indian brothers and sisters and i hope they will give replacements for this type of issues. But i don't believe samsung 😅😅

3. Rear Mic next to Camera Bump

I hope you all are aware about the new 20 ultra mic capabilities. Yes, we can choose the input mic for our videos from 3 different angle mics in note. The above image shows the front mic. And you can see where they hided the mic. Unfortunately on today's workshop i asked many times to the guy who stands there for samsung about the placement of this mic. I'm not sure whether this mic will pick up a good audio when we use it with a protective case. I asked that man many times about this and he didn't reply me. Even I asked the hosts too.. No reply from there too.. Means this selling or teaching guys has no idea about what they are selling really. I think samsung need more or better professional staffs who could convince their customers with perfect answers. Even in my circle  3 of my friends already cancelled their pre-orders. The main reason, samsung staffs only looking the postive response and not looking the lossing side. Hope i will get my answer soon after i get the phone on my hands 😅😅

Ok. So I'm not going to talk about battery or other silly things. Because in my knowledge samsung tweaked their battery into next level in note 20 ultra with software. If you compare 5000mah s20 ultra side by side with  4500mah note 20 ultra., You will find note 20 ultra lasts more than s20 ultra. To be frank, Capacity is not the margin of good battery. It  depends upon your OS. This is why 3900Mah iPhone gets better hours than 5000 Mah S20 ultra. Android still living with Java. And Java need alot of ram and battery. 

Hope you all enjoy your new note 20 ultra. Good day

13 Comments
Galaxy Note
Very informative post indeed...👌
Galaxy Note
Thank you 😅
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Bro the 2nd point is invalid I guess because the ultrawide camera doesn't have OIS but it still has EIS and that shift is required for auto focus most of the time. Hope you understand.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Sorry, you are wrong. EIS means Electronic Image Stabilization. Means , its a post software work. Not related to camera optical stabilization. So the Gap issue is very relevant and Without Optical Image Stabilisation, Its shouldn't show a gap between lens and frame
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Good information 🙏👍
Galaxy Note
😊😊👍
0 Likes
PECOSA68
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Which protective case is best for the Note 20 Ultra? All the ones I have tried give me problems when trying to use flash, because of how the case wraps around the camera the flash reflects off of the edges of the case material around the camara, so the picture looks blurred or over exposed.

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Are you using any protection for your rear camera glass ?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
If you are using any glass protection for your camera, then the flash will get spread.
0 Likes