Original topic:

Serious UI design changes required !!

(Topic created on: 02-20-2021 08:06 AM)
San88
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I'm a big Samsung fan. But come on !! Seriously ? 

Design & UI : Every time I’ve to apply a Launcher just to hide the default Samsung icons. I am sorry, but that’s the truth. The design of Samsung software interface is so basic, that I feel like being in 90's.
 Google’s original OS UI / design is really very attractive & same applies to iOS also especially since iOS 7.
 Samsung phones are so advanced with technology, screen, resolution but on other hand I’m really disappointed with the UI / design (especially designs of Home screen icons, Calling screen, Messages app etc.)
 Also I seriously could not understand what the Samsung theme park is intended to do !! The designs are seriously very very cheap looking.
 On every new OS update, I expect the better look, but still till date it looks very basic. I Request Samsung to revamp (give rebirth) the whole/complete design of User Interface. 

AppStore : App store gets stuck after opening & especially after tapping on ‘Install’ button. This happens even after updating to the latest Android version 11. The experience is not at all smooth on Appstore.

Settings search: Search function in Settings is too slow, takes around 5 seconds from day one. I don't know what's the use of RAM upto 12GB ??
6 Comments
Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Don't be a child.
Galaxy Note
UI design. Okay. But doesn't that depend on personal preferences? I have seen a very few people complaining about this. Which means the majority is satisfied. So, Samsung cannot change the UI design just because few people hate it. And Theme park let's you make your own theme, so if those are cheap looking, you are at fault. And yes, its the beauty of Android that you can use launchers to change the look and feel of your device, so you can do that.
0 Likes
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Yes , I liked it too
Galaxy Note
You are right one ui is the most glamourous ui out there,other ui's look dull in front of one ui.
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
You are right. Themepark is a piece of bloatware and is useless. For app store delete is data/ cache and try again. Agree search of settings is slow. UI launcher was never great.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
so go and buy a pixel 5 or iPhone 12
0 Likes