Original topic:

Samsung is cheating with all of you

(Topic created on: 10-31-2020 10:03 AM)
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
After being a samsung user ever since the corby came out today ive finally decided to part ways i was using note 8 and as note 9 is not much of an update i stayed on it and recently it developed the infamous yellow tint issue, after month of contacting samsung cares and writing to ceo desk and attaching the sceen shot of people having the exact same issue as mine samsung completely discarded the whole matter and completely ignored the fact that loads of people are facing it. Morever they told me that if i went to inspect the phone they can't guarantee that my phone will be returned to me in the exact condition i gave them and that i might eventually need to replace my display in the end. And are not even ready to raise my issue further up. Hence i feel forced to change the display and cheated after being a loyal customer and ive finally made up my mind to switch to any other brand, ive been noticing a lot of goof ups by Samsung on many devices like heating issue, camera issue and all sorts of issues on their premium flagships which is totally not acceptable. Samsungs quality has dipped over the year i wish they stop releasing sooo many phones and focus on their software and flagships more. 
20 Comments
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes