Original topic:

Samsung is cheating with all of you

(Topic created on: 10-23-2020 06:43 PM)
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
After being a samsung user ever since the corby came out today ive finally decided to part ways i was using note 8 and as note 9 is not much of an update i stayed on it and recently it developed the infamous yellow tint issue, after month of contacting samsung cares and writing to ceo desk and attaching the sceen shot of people having the exact same issue as mine samsung completely discarded the whole matter and completely ignored the fact that loads of people are facing it. Morever they told me that if i went to inspect the phone they can't guarantee that my phone will be returned to me in the exact condition i gave them and that i might eventually need to replace my display in the end. And are not even ready to raise my issue further up. Hence i feel forced to change the display and cheated after being a loyal customer and ive finally made up my mind to switch to any other brand, ive been noticing a lot of goof ups by Samsung on many devices like heating issue, camera issue and all sorts of issues on their premium flagships which is totally not acceptable. Samsungs quality has dipped over the year i wish they stop releasing sooo many phones and focus on their software and flagships more. 
20 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
😎 ...how you basically install software? if it's via mobile data or wifi then maximum time this will happend only.... it needed to be flashed by Odin or through authorised Samsung service center or via smart switch and pc which is process and recommended to install software in especially Samsung devices as Samsung provides non A/B partition type ota software not like other company hence if someone simply update software then possible software loop hole formation can create anything mysterious with device
0 Likes
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
samsung switch
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
then please flash it from Odin or from Samsung service center once bro
0 Likes
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
i went there and without running my phone through the technician they straight up asked me to change the display and when i showed them how many note8 users are having the same issue they just said no comments on that😂😂 i have a whole samsung eco system ill slowly phase out of it theyre cheating to make money 😂😂
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
bro as per my knowledge this happend 👉( this i wrote many days before for another user ) ......samsung provides non A/B partition type ota software not like other company hence if someone simply update software via mobile data or wifi then there will be the maximum chances to produce software loop holes over software which creates thousands of issues in devices and anything mysterious can be happened then .. even display and motherboard can destroy forever as many users faced before......it's not process.......allaways try to install software especially in samsung devices via smart switch and pc or from odin or through authorised samsung service center as they use odin only for their official purpose...... before ui 2.0 there were total 23 vulnerability in note 9,s9 and after 2.1 still now there are 13 vulnerability + 2 critical issue in samsung own software now if someone already installed software Via mobile data or wifi then possible software loop holes over vulnerability destroyed display already
0 Likes
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
i get what youre trying to say here but as i mentioned i used samsung switch and also if you google most note8 users started reporting the issue around may to to aug and i have many many people having the same issue hence i don't belive its a hardware issue its a mess up on samsungs side these are just few examplesScreenshot_20201023-220449_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20201023-220445_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20201023-220420_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20201020-122539_Samsung Members.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
and bro also I noticed one thing about Samsung..that if you changed the display once then that display last for long ...I don't know what they do with factory version display.... even i got display burn in just after 1 day of warranty expired... that is really bad ...
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Samsung intentionally is doing all these cheap tricks coz theyre failing to attract people, since theyre not having much to show for. for eg look at note8 and note9 its basically a note8 with slight Modifications. hence people are not switching phones these day that often and how do you fix that ? use cheap tricks to get money out of peoples pockets. ive been here for 10+ years but now is the time to part ways.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
ya and even note20 ultra ... that device built in with issue factory and heat nearly boiling temperature 🤣
0 Likes