Original topic:

Samsung galaxy note 8 June security patch update issue

(Topic created on: 07-27-2020 09:40 AM)
yugesh03
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
As I am a constant and lover of a samsung products now I'm using Samsung galaxy note 8 mobile and recently I'm coming through a trouble which making hectic from the Samsung customer side and now I'm facing really really worst experience from the Samsung service side and CEO desk.
As I updated last june 2020 security patch I automatically started facing green tint and discoloration issue on my mobile.Even though my mobile didn't have any kind of damages made by me physical or liquid damage.After the analysis made by service centre they rejected my phone for FOC and the service is really worst incase in my city.Regarding this I didn't get any proper reason for rejection from the samsung service side becoz mine mobile is perfectly shows it's a tech.problem comes from samsung not from the customer and they telling me to pay exactly (18530 /-).This is worst in experience from samsung should solve this problem as soon as possible for all the customer who facing this issue.Thank you samsung.

14 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
You can take this matter to consumer court. 😉
yugesh03
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
yea bro now I came to Samsung member for solution if it continues I will take action..!Thanks for the support bro..keep support the people like us..❤
smutisanjit
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

I personally love samsung phone but after this fraud i didn't even like samsung soon after updating my samsung galaxy s9 plus the phone's screen was having lines at medium brightness and a yellowish tint also at very high brightness and very low brightness the lines and the tint disappears worst ever experience in my life with samsung clearly it not hardware problem it a software problem samsung should fix this as soon as possible

yugesh03
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
yes bro thanks for the support..❤
0 Likes
DrPeter
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
we should stop installing updates, as most times updates brings bugs than features.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Situation has become worst for all Samsung flagship mobile customers. Neither Samsung acknowledge this as fault at their end nor providing solution to customers. Pathetic experience from Samsung after spending heavy amount for their mobiles. 

yugesh03
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
True indeed we are Samsung warrior at last..😅..thanks for the support..❤
0 Likes
9ner
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

its **bleep** clearly.  with so many facing identical issues, especially on set after system upgrade, and that can only mean that we are all being taken for a ride.  I for one have been considering buying only non-chinese brand, but these guys are turning out to be bigger bastards

yugesh03
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
yes bruh..🤢
0 Likes