Original topic:

Samsung Note 9 Camera problem

(Topic created on: 06-14-2019 04:37 PM)
shahulsaha123456789
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi,
Its been 7 months i bought this galaxy note 9 and its absolutely a beast no doubt, but with a recent update i did where my camera  jitters/Buzzs or gives a shakey picture while take pics with 2nd lens(zoom in) or with live focus mode.
Please help me solve this problem.

Thanks.
Shahulsaha
0 Likes
7 Comments
seenivasan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Camera is not good for Samsung note 9 Samsung fack public after give updates
pavanps
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
same problem for my note 9 also.
Pras1
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Its a hardware issue. Rush to service centre and change the camera module
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Replace the cam module at the service center, I got mine replaced too!
Galaxy Note
Its good that you got the replacement. But tel me after how many visits coz when i went they told me there are different levels of problems and mine is level one and they ran an update which lost all of my memories in my Gallery and the problem is back again after a month.
0 Likes
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I had a single visit and it was done in couple of days. But, prior to that I had collected a lot of sample photos and videos which were appearing to be blurry. I also showed them live demo of what was happening. They too told me that, they would run an update and then check if it's a software or hardware problem. it was fine for me, but then I also brought to their notice the buzzing sound out of the module. Overall, I got mine replacement done in 2 days, with proper convincing being done right at the start!
milisingh
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

nice info