Highlighted
Beginner Level 2

Hii 

I have also exact same issue,if it is a common problem then Samsung has to give free of cost solution...

Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
having the same issues, m a computer engineer, and have tried all the software related troubleshootings ( reset, safe mode ) and updated to the latest version, but the problem still continues, and it's an sw glitch, the device overheats and the display discoloration, and if v make a call during this and after call the problem goes away but its temporary! not a hw issue, it's something with the software!
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2

Hii Vinay, have you Visited samsung store and found any solution 

Highlighted
Active Level 4
its software problem
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
I have same problem. I am facing this issue after march security patch. can this be software update problem?
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2

Same with mine, after update it turns to faded screen then green. It goes back to normal if you turn off the screen for few minutes . Once i watched videos in few minutes the problem occurs again. You can still hear the audio but screen is green or faded yellow. If you swipe for print screen, the capture is normal. The problem is worst once you watch video or if there are transition of a photo to another. It is very annoying since i keep turning on and off to make back to normal. Another recent  software update from yesterday but it is only for security and cam updates, and still have the same problem. Expensive phone for a lemon 

Highlighted
Beginner Level 2

It is a software bug so many users facing this problem,  this bug will be fix in upcoming updates. 

Highlighted
Beginner Level 2

I have the same problem. From day1 I bought Samsung note9, I am keep facing many problems. Now, my screen is behaving abnormally..Seems this is purely display problem. I bought this mobile in India..When I am keeping display at lowest, then only I can use this phone..If I increase display little more, then screen going blurr with yellowish color and  lines..

Understood that I should disconnect completely from Samsung.