Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 display problem

(Topic created on: 11-10-2019 11:04 PM)
vinay12
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey peoples, I'm facing some problem in my galaxy note 9. My phone is 1 year old and out of warranty. The problem is that, whenever I take my phone in the lighty areas, the screen automatically turns in yellowish color and then comes some lines in background. After when I put my brightness level in low the screen again come back to normal. Its usually happens in high brightness. The screen looks faded. One thing more when unlock my phone with finger print or on my screen lock the green flash at bottom before screen gets on. I tried all method but nothing happened. Tried safe mode, hard reset. Please help me what to do now

You can notice the change in the colour, when I increase brightness. Its turn yellowish and faded looks come. Some thin lines also comes at background. Please help me out guys.
18 Comments
Him9826
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
It is display burn in issue and amoled displays have this type of problem so if device is in warranty visit service centre ASAP they will change display free of cost.
0 Likes
Niharmulki
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
hey vinay
0 Likes
Niharmulki
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I'm.having the same issue
0 Likes
vinay12
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
from when its happening?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
100%display burn in or display connector plug in issue.....only possible solution is to change the display.....
vinay12
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
are you sure, that the display got damage.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

As per your concern, regarding display issue we request you to visit  the authorized Samsung service center with device and have it inspected for further resolution.
For address details of Samsung Service centers follow the link mentioned below-
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Samsung_iDKc4uj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hii 

I have also exact same issue,if it is a common problem then Samsung has to give free of cost solution...

0 Likes
amardp90
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
having the same issues, m a computer engineer, and have tried all the software related troubleshootings ( reset, safe mode ) and updated to the latest version, but the problem still continues, and it's an sw glitch, the device overheats and the display discoloration, and if v make a call during this and after call the problem goes away but its temporary! not a hw issue, it's something with the software!
0 Likes