vinay12
Active Level 1
Hey peoples, I'm facing some problem in my galaxy note 9. My phone is 1 year old and out of warranty. The problem is that, whenever I take my phone in the lighty areas, the screen automatically turns in yellowish color and then comes some lines in background. After when I put my brightness level in low the screen again come back to normal. Its usually happens in high brightness. The screen looks faded. One thing more when unlock my phone with finger print or on my screen lock the green flash at bottom before screen gets on. I tried all method but nothing happened. Tried safe mode, hard reset. Please help me what to do now

(view in My Videos)

You can notice the change in the colour, when I increase brightness. Its turn yellowish and faded looks come. Some thin lines also comes at background. Please help me out guys.
9 Comments
Him9826
Active Level 5
It is display burn in issue and amoled displays have this type of problem so if device is in warranty visit service centre ASAP they will change display free of cost.
Niharmulki
Beginner Level 2
hey vinay
Niharmulki
Beginner Level 2
I'm.having the same issue
vinay12
Active Level 1
from when its happening?
photographys9
Expert Level 5
100%display burn in or display connector plug in issue.....only possible solution is to change the display.....
Dilli
Expert Level 1
Your display had got damaged and you need a replacement. Best choice visit service center. If it becomes too expensive get rid of phone and buy new. Both ways you have to loose out. Sorry for your issue.
vinay12
Active Level 1
are you sure, that the display got damage.
Dilli
Expert Level 1
That's what the symptoms look like. Hope your blue light filter is not on in settings.
Samsung_Support2
Active Level 4

Hi there,

As per your concern, regarding display issue we request you to visit  the authorized Samsung service center with device and have it inspected for further resolution.
For address details of Samsung Service centers follow the link mentioned below-
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,
Team Samsung Members